ADVANTAGE OF OPENING A FRANCHISE WITH US
Owner and Chairman of Prince Cuisines – better known as the powerhouse of ideas in food retailing, Mr. Sanjiv Chona comes with more than thirty five years of experience in establishing, owning and opening restaurants and ice cream parlours. From the family that introduced Ice Cream to India, Sanjiv is popularly credited for introducing the Pizza culture and Mexican food in India.
Mr. Chona has developed a dedicated team for Ice Cream Works franchising. The team has years of experience and will support every franchisee and ensure franchised outlets meet the high standards we set at Ice Cream Works. The team has created manuals with all necessary standard procedures required to open and run an Ice Cream Works. The team is here to ensure you are successful.
In order to open an Ice Cream Works Franchise, you need to meet some basic requirements:
1. Ice Cream Works is a registered copyright and trade mark, which will be used as the outlet name. The parlour will only serve 100% vegetarian ice cream supplied by Ice Cream Foods Pvt Ltd.
2. We require a prime location with good footfalls. The space required is 50-100 square feet and the rent should not exceed Rs. 60,000/month.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. Designs: We will provide basic interior drawings which include signage, equipment set up and interiors. This will have to be modified for your location and executed on your end. There is no need to hire an architect.
2. Equipment: We provide a detailed list of all required machinery with a list of suppliers.
3. Menu: You will print directly the menu boards and take away menus which are designed by us.
3. Training of Staff: We will help train your staff at the existing Ice Cream Works locations. We believe in hands on training thus your staff is well versed in Ice Cream Works ways when it opens
4. SOP’s: A detailed list of all standard operating procedures will be provided to you including opening check lists, closing check lists, Manager Check list etc.
5. Ice Cream: All ice cream will be provided by us. A range of flavours will be provided, including specials for festivals and a paisa vasool flavour every month.
6. Auditing and Monitoring: We will have 2-3 visits a yea to your outlet where we will conduct audits to ensure you are doing everything possible to increase your sale.
7. Festivals: 2-3 festivals a year will be provided with artwork and new flavours.
8. Opening Support: We will extensively support you for the first month of operations
9. Franchise Service Expert: You will assigned one expert who will be your main contact person. This person will be available to speak with you and help you through any emergency, problems, issues you may face.
TO BEGIN THE THIS JOURNEY WITH US PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW. WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SHORTLY: